Join us as we celebrate the launch of our #30Days2Vote campaign!
Our #30Days2Vote challenge is designed to help voters flex their civic engagement muscles. Follow along with us, participating in small, easy-to-complete, daily tasks that will help you prepare for the election.
At the Mixer:
- Sign up for the challenge (if you haven't already!)
- Get updates on the projects Women and Politics has been working on over the summer (and learn how you can get involved!)
- Connect with neighbours and friends before we head into the election! Share your thoughts on issues in your ward, candidates you do or don't support, and how you think election day will go!
- Sign up for the challenge here (you will receive a daily email for 30 days with instructions and resources for each task)
- Tweet your progress using #30Days2Vote
- Vote on October 27!
This mixer and our #30Days2Vote challenge is open to anyone and everyone of any gender identity who would like to participate.
If this will be your first time attending a Women & Politics event, please register as a "first timer" and we will ensure a member of our team is there to personally introduce you to other participants.
**You do NOT need to bring a printed ticket to this event!**