Regular meeting of the Strategic Priorities and Policy Committee, which is open to the public. Starts at 4pm but check the agenda for timing of specific items.
Items of note on the agenda:
- Draft operating, capital and water and wastewater budgets will be tabled
- Deputy Mayor policy (one deputy appointed by the Mayor and one appointed by council)
- Public Participation meeting on revisions to council procedure bylaw (A-45), which include the 1) deputy mayor policy, 2) empowering the striking committee to make recommendations re: council appointments of citizens to agencies, boards and commissions, and 3) re-allocating the mandate of the Investment and Economic Prosperity Committee to Strategic Priorities & Policy Committee.
- Appointments of councillors to committees, agencies, boards and commissions
- Appointments of citizens to agencies, boards and commissions