June 24th is my 38th birthday. I'm having some fun while campaigning by making it the day of my Ward 4 campaign launch party in London.
We're aiming to launch with a goal of raising $3,800 online from at least 38 donors by 2pm on the 24th, which will bring us to 20% of our campaign goal of $20,000 and help pay for essential parts of the campaign.
Your support will go a long way to helping us reach as many residents as possible in Ward 4. Just to give you an idea how we will use the funds:
- $38 pays for 47 campaign buttons for volunteers and supporters;
- $76 pays for 19 lawn signs;
- $114 covers the deposit for running for city council (with $14 left over for buttons!);
- $152 covers the cost of this campaign web site for one month;
- $760 covers almost the entire cost of our paperless door-to-door canvassing effort.
I am grateful for the support I have received locally and from friends, family and supporters throughout the province. If re-elected, I will work hard every day to represent the residents of Ward 4 effectively. Please give generously.
I really appreciate your support!
Showing 31 reactions